Monday, July 6, 2009

A break to expand

So the 2 people that read this blog, you are probably a family member or you just don't care. I have not written in a wile and thats because I am very busy. Work and moving to Denver to attend Metro St. College. I am taking this time also to expand the blog to its own domain name. I am not sure what the launch date will be but I will let you know. Im looking at www.truefancolorado.com or something similar. The "tru" is a bit confusing and it's easier to just spell it the right way. Thanks to the 2 of you that read, if that. Ill keep you posted on the expansion. If I get the energy to blog about something in the world of Colorado Sports, I will. Be sure to follow me on Twitter, trufancolorado to keep up with me. Thanks again.

Nick
TrueFanColorado

No comments:

Post a Comment