Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Avs and Broncos

Okay, so im a little late on this post. I am very busy with a move from Colorado Springs to south Denver so I have been packing and working. Anyways, here are a few things on the two remaining big teams in Denver.


Colorado Avalanche:

I’m gunna have to be honest on this one. I have no idea what to expect from the Avs this season. They are in complete rebuilding mode. They have lost their franchise Captain Joe Sakic and basically starting from the ground up. I maybe watched two full hockey games last season and since I am now doing a blog dedicated to Colorado Sports, I will be watching much more Avalanche Hockey and will get back into the whole hockey thing. I think anything better than last in the West will be a good season for the Avalanche this year. Aim high!


Denver Broncos:

Last but not least, the biggest team in Colorado. The Broncos are much like the Avalanche. Losing their captain and hiring a new coach. It will be interesting to see what will be different. Everyone including the dead in Colorado knows the Broncos need to focus on defense. They had no problem scoring points last season; it was stopping the other team from doing the same. Will we see a team that can’t score or stop this season? I really can’t tell you. All I know is we will probably see Josh McDaniels wearing a freakin’ hoodie on the sidelines, acting like the little weasel from New England that taught him. Will he end up like others that came from New England like Charlie Weis now trying to coach Notre Dame or Eric Mangini who was recently fired from the Jets. All I know is Bronco fans are going to have short patients with Josh due to the offseason so far. Broncos will go 5-11 this season and to Bronco fans, that will be progress.


There will be more on all the teams here in Denver including a Colorado Buffs preview later this month. I do Colorado only because that is who I follow. I will find good area CSU and Air Force football blogs and give you a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment