Friday, August 14, 2009

On our own

If you listen to sports talk radio especially a nationally syndicated show, you would think the L.A. Dodgers were up 20 games in the NL West. No joke. No sports radio network more than Fox Sports Radio. This makes me red in the face. When these clowns do decide to act like they know what they’re talking about they talk Dodgers and Giants like they are the only two teams in the west. The biggest question I have is, what did the Rockies do to deserve this kind of disrespect?


The Rockies are the best team in the League since June. Is it because we started about 2 months too late? As of right now, the Rockies are a game and a half up on the Giants and only five behind the Dodgers. There is no reason why anyone should count the Rockies out! That’s the biggest thing that gets me. All we have done is win and win the right way. I’ve read a couple articles, seen a couple stories on ESPN about this year’s team but that’s about it.


No one gives us a chance, no one but you and me care. That’s okay with me because when its October and we’re back in the World Series, we will make the country recognize us.
Go Rockies

No comments:

Post a Comment