Monday, April 20, 2009

Nuggets ROLL!


Ohhh baby, what a fun game to watch.  I was still steamed that the Nuggets were stiffed with the 8:30 start, but by the time Chaunsey hit his 4th 3-pointer or so, I didn't even care how late the start time was.  I wasn't fortunate enough to be at the game but was lucky enough to watch it on Altitude.  I would like to thank Altitude for showing the game and I was even more greatful for this when I heard that Reggie Miller was on the TNT broadcast team covering this series.  I couldn't stand him as a player and I can't stand him on TV.  Back to the Nuggets, the game was all around great.  The only flaw was the 17 turnovers, which is extremely frustrating.  They were lucky the Hornets couldn't execute off thoes turnovers.  The defense was the main part of this game, it was solid and consitant.  They didn't let the pesky, flooping, punk who they call "CP3" take the game.  Really, thats all the Hornets have, Chris Paul is their offense.  We stop him in this series, we win.  Melo needs to settle down and just play his game, he was worked up and thats what caused him to shoot so poorly.  What should we do for game 2?  Keep the D strong, the Bird-O-Nator will get his blocks, J.R. is playing solid D, and the Nuggets bench is as deep as anyones in the NBA and will help carry the Nuggets to the Finals.  Like I said in my last Nuggets post, they play defense now, along with there killer offense.  They play like they did last night, there is no stopping them.  Thank you Detroit.   

No comments:

Post a Comment