Saturday, May 23, 2009

Game 3 Thoughts

Alright! We are about 2 hours from tip and thought I would post my final thoughts on the game tonight! Oh course, Pepsi center is going to be… well, insane and that could be an understatement. We know the crowd will be out in full force, how I wish I could be there, but that’s okay, I’ll be in front of my 42 inch High Def TV to watch, yell, and of course chew the rest of my finger nails off that are left from game 2. I expect the Nuggets to come out and dominate this game from start to finish. The energy will be there and if there is any team in the NBA that feeds of the crowd the most, it’s the Nuggets. My predictions for game 3.

1. The Nuggets Bench. Birdman, J.R., and Linas will be on fire and help with the dominance of the Lakers. Birdman has obviously played his best ball at home with the support he gets from the crowd by just standing up. J.R. of course will ball like he always does and I think Linas will hit some big shots when the Nuggets need it.

2. Melo gets his 6th 30 point game in a row. Melo has taken the next step in his career and will continue to just run over the Laker D. No one can stop him and he is an easy shoe in for at least 30 points, 8+ rebounds and a couple of assist.

3. No turnovers for Chauncey. Chauncey will come out and be Chauncey. Hit key threes when the team needs it and give on ZERO turnovers.

This will be the best game played by the Nuggets so far in the series. Big Nuggets win tonight. My prediction: Nuggets 110 Lakers 99

GO NUGGETS

No comments:

Post a Comment