Thursday, May 14, 2009

West Finals, here we come


How exciting was last nights game!?  So amazing.  I wish I were there to see the game, or any playoff game, but at least I get to watch them on TV.  As I called the last series, I take this time to pat myself on the back for once again predicting the Dallas seires....... Ahh that feels good.  Nuggets won in 5 baby and this is so much fun.  After going so long without getting out of the first round, this team is playing not for themselves, but for the team and us fans who have supported them through all the years.  As exciting as this is, were only half way there.  Tonight, if the Lakers win, we will play them on Sunday afternoon (hopefully on ABC).  I will assume that the Lakers will win tonight, I just dont think that the Rockets, as good as they are, can keep up with Lakers.  I will hold off on my prediction untill Sunday before the game on my Twitter.  Great game, I don't want to get to ahead of myself.  Although this is the first Conf. finals since 1985 (before i was born), we're 8 down 8 to go for the ultimate goal, bringing an NBA championship to Denver.  Let us celebrate the success of the Nuggets so far and it doesn't stop here, it stops when we beat Cleavland in the FINALS!  Do work nugz, you have Denver behind you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment