Thursday, May 28, 2009

Clint Hurdle vs. the others

My point is clear as glass! Compare Clint Hurdle’s losing records with other coaches here in Colorado.

Clint hurdle, Colorado Rockies, 2002-Present .461 WP
George Karl, Denver Nuggets, 2004-Present .631 WP
Mike Shanahan, Denver Broncos, 1995-2008, .616 WP
Joel Quenneville, Colorado Avalanche, 2005-2008, .532 WP

My point being, look at the caliber of coaches that were in trouble of being fired or were fired with WINNING records wile in town. The only one who has gotten away with losing is Clint Hurdle! .461 winning percentage and it should be lower if it were not for the fluke of 2007! Get him out of here! Really, if this is how the Rockies are going to run a managerial job, were do I apply?! If he can get away with consistent losing, I sure could too and I’ll tell you what, I could use that paycheck too. Make Jim Tracy the interim coach and re-evaluate from there. The only team in town that settles for losing is the Rockies. STOP GOING TO THE GAMES! The boycott continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment