Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nuggets tight loss and Clint Hurdle?


Last nights Nuggets game was pretty entertaining and disapointing at the same time.  You could just tell after the first quarter that the Nugz thought they already had this one.  They hit several 3 pointers and were scoring at will and when the Nuggets are not playing the right way and like the Nuggets of old, you just know there will be a let down untill at least the 4th quarter.  That is what happend, although the Nuggets led most of the game, ticky tack fouls plus the missing presents of the Birdman led to a late game loss.  Really, I didn't think they would take this one.  I thought the Nuggets would win in 5 and should easily win on Wednesday at the can.  The real drama was with Kenyon Martin vs. Dallas fans.  From all that I have read so far this morning, it was a full game of K-mart being K-mart and telling the fans how it is.  I love K-mart, he's not one of thoes players who just talks a lot of crap with nothing to back it up, oh, he backs it up.  Reports have K-mart dropping lots of F-bombs to the fans and taking it very personal.  I don't blame K-mart for doing any of this.  I know I would.  The fans harassing not only Kenyons mom, but his girlfriend, and even Melos fiance, Lala.  Wow Dallas, keep it classy.  I mean, I guessed i'd be pissed if we have gone 0-7 against a team in one season.  No excuses, Dallas has the worst fans in the NBA, along with the most unclassy Owner.  Its intersting that Mr. Cuban won't be attending the game here in Denver on Wednesday to convienently accept some award.  I would guess maybe an insider trading of the year award?  Maybe a best camera man push of the year award.  Either way, I just find it interesting he won't go to Denver.  It's okay Mark, your safe to come watch your team lose.  You see, us Denver fans know basketball and are very classy.  We won't harrass your players familys or anything low like that.  Oh, we will talk junk, but we're allowed to talk junk.  We are 7-1 against you this year Dallas.  We own you and were gunna send you back home to where you belong. 

Now, I wanted to just address something I read this morning about Clint Hurdle and the idiot owner who run the Rockies.  During a phone interview to the Denver Post, owner Dick Monfert said that there have been no talks about Clint being fired and no plans.  Wow, what can I say.  Is this just a cover for whats to come.  If the Rockies lose this next series agaist a pathetic Houston team, will Hurdle be fired?  He should.  If you read my posts, i'm not just saying he should be fired because of this year.  I'm talking about all years.  His only winning season was 2007 and that was a fluke!  How can a man manage a team for over 8 years and lose every year, and just say the same thing, "were just not consitant enough."  Obviously you moron.  You would know about consistancy.  You have been consitantly losing in Denver since you got here.  Just do the job, if you fire him now, I won't care if we tank the season becuase I know we are doing something to try to win.  But if you just keep losing with the same crap, you don't care about the team of the fans.  I call all TRUE Rockies fans to continue to boycott this team.  Stop buying tickets, merchandise, anything Rockies, do not buy it.  They do not deserve your hard earned money when the continue to sell us crap.  It can't be tolorated.  Go Rockies

No comments:

Post a Comment