Friday, June 12, 2009

8 in a row and counting


8 is great! Okay, that was a little lame, but still, 8 straight road wins for the Rockies is something. 7 of the 8 wins were against good teams too, which is even more impressive. I didn’t watch the game because I didn’t double check what time they played. The game went pretty well except for the 9th inning scare, thank you Mr. Street. Other than that, the Rockies did what they have done the last 7 games. Pitch well and hit the ball when they needed to. That is something they could not figure out under Premier Hurdle. Aaron Cook is looking like the Cook of last year and the team is on a roll.


Tonight we start up some more interleague play against Seattle. Now, I don’t watch ANY AL games ever, so I have no idea how the Mariners play. What I do know is they are 30-30 and second place in the AL west. So, based on that, I think we got a shot! This is based on the fact that they don’t get to use a DH. The Rockies are rolling and no matter what, will win the series. Tonight’s pitchers, (4-6, 3.91ERA) Jimenez vs. (3-4, 3.07ERA) Wasburn.


Go Rockies

No comments:

Post a Comment