Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm sorry Colorado Rockies...

I’m sorry everyone, it’s my fault. It’s my fault that the Rockies 11-game winning streak ended last night to Tampa in a pretty big whooping. Why is it my fault, well, I didn’t post anything yesterday! It wasn’t because I didn’t want to, but I was so busy yesterday I really didn’t have time. I’m pretty sure I jinxed it and that’s what caused Jorge De La Rosa to throw like garbage and for the Rockies to not be able to keep up with the Rays last night. I’m sorry to all the bandwagon fans that came out of their caves to watch yesterdays game and to the team that was looking to hit .500 for the first time since April. Hopefully today we can start a new streak. As I’ve said before though, did you really expect the Rockies to keep this going? Of course not, unless you are Rockies bandwagon fan, but I’m not talking to you. To the fans that have been watching the team all year, we knew this would come and let’s hope the Rockies got a lot of bad baseball out of their systems last night because it was not pretty at all. The Rockies need to focus on winning series no matter what. They need to take the next 2 games from Tampa and win the series, that’s all. It’s simple really. It’s time to put Franklin Morales back in the number 5 starter spot. He kinda got jammed so far this season. Pitching a great first game against the D-backs then straining his shoulder in his second start and have not had a chance to get back yet. De La Rosa at the record of 2-7 should move aside and let Franklin get some innings. He could be a great back rotation guy that could help spark the team when they need it. With Cook going tonight and Jimenez going tomorrow, we have a great shot at taking the series. Sorry again for jinxing the streak, it will never happen again!


Go Rockies!

No comments:

Post a Comment