Monday, June 22, 2009

I told you so, becuase im a Rockies genius

Watching the Rockies so far in the past weeks remind me of the Nuggets and how good they were this year. If you followed the Nuggets at all, you knew the Nuggets promo saying was “Can you feel it?” I get that feeling from the Rockies now that they are in contention. After 2007 and especially after last season, I never thought the Rockies would win this way ever again or at least another 20 years. I’ve said in the past that this is a fun team to watch and it is looking up for us LOYAL Rockies fans.


I don’t want to say I told you so, but I told you so. Jim Tracy is the major factor of the change of the team. Really though, it’s not just Jim Tracy it’s the absence of Clint Hurdle in the dugout. I was calling for him to be fired since about mid-season 2008. His ways were no longer working and the players obviously didn’t think so either. It was complete dysfunction when he was managing and now with a new face managing this team, we are seeing the potential in our team. We have not hit the peak, that’s for sure. I just wanted to say, I told you so!


Mistake from last post:


I said the Rockies play the Angels this next series then the Dodgers this weekend, they play Oakland then they play the Dodgers, my bad. (FSN confused me)


Go Rockies

No comments:

Post a Comment