Friday, June 19, 2009

Look at a calander, its June still.


Late day today but I really needed to post since I’m now superstitious about posing and the Rockies winning. I know, it doesn’t matter what I do, but I think it does and I will not risk it! Finally at .500, first time since April and we have the Pirates to beat up on now. I wouldn’t say we sweep this series but we should win it with no problem. Now to what is bothering me…






To all Rockies bloggers/newspaper writers,


STOP TALKING ABOUT ROCKTOBER! I’m not saying the Rockies won’t make the playoffs this year, I’m just saying that saying crap like Rocktober in June as we play non NL west teams is very pre mature. We have over 90 games to go in the season and many tough games ahead. Is this the best Rockies team ever? Maybe, why not. I’m pretty sure the Rockies went on a nice little run when Clint Hurdle was hired 8 years ago. If the Rockies are still in contention for the Wild Card in August, I will give them the credit they deserve, but until then, we are watching the resurgence of a team that fail under another manager. If the Rockies pitching keeps playing the way they are and getting the timely hitting then yes, this is the best Rockies team in history, hands down. We all know 2007 was a fluke and unreal and that makes that team not even the second best team in history. Either way, it’s nice to watch a somewhat relevant team play in June. No football, no basketball, no hockey. All we have right now is the Rockies and it’s good to see.


Go Rockies

No comments:

Post a Comment